Sunday, June 27, 2010

The first visit


One day in the late of January 2010, I was back home from work and saw my husband has a good time with the new visitor. Yes, she is a cat. She is cute, nice and get used to with us very easy.

Compare with most of the cat around our area are a panic. They are easy to run away from people who they don't know but this one is special.

And I remembered well, I've been told by my husband not to feed her otherwise she will come everyday so I stuck on the rule.

2 comments:

Karen and Gerard said...

Why not have it come visit every day? It's a beautiful and apparently a very friendly cat, probably in need of food!

Boom Nisanart said...

Karen, Before I met my visitor. I was not a cat person. But look at me now.." Totally Love Her ! "

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...