Monday, July 26, 2010

Human Tuna = NO



When I first met my visitor, we always gave her some human food. Normally , it was the left over (That is not good too ) but some times I gave her human tuna from can. I was such a bad friend : (

And I just knew it is bad for the cat.....Lucky ! ...she didn't touch it anymore even I gave her. She is smart enough to know what is good for her and what is not good.

I have to give a special thanks to CAREN GITTLEMAN to let me get to know her by her visited and followed my blog. I did read one of her posted on Friday, July 16 : Tuna + Cat = NO !! and that made me realized I have to be serious about what do I feed her.

http://www.emocutez.com
For more good informations about the cat please visit : Cat Chat

And today I join " The muffed target " with Gattina, see more unwanted picture

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...