Thursday, July 29, 2010

I couldn't sleep last night !

http://www.emocutez.com
I couldn't sleep last night. I was too exciting. My cat visitor sleep with us !

It was rain last night and I think she was lazy to go home or she don't want to get wet or she interested our sleep over invitation. Whatever reasons, She decided to sleep over. We knew it because she didn't get near the back room like normal and she didn't knock the door to get out. She just stayed with us like she is belong here. 


We was so happy ( sorry ! the owner, your kitty has been kidnap for one night ). We put her on our bed. At first, she didn't get used to .


She ran out of the bedroom. She didn't know where to go. She sat in the hall way for a while then I went there to pick her up. Take her back to our bed room. I put her on top of the side table. She still don't like it.



She ran out again then she sat on the chair in front of the bedroom. I let her take her time and make herself at home. I knew she will come back and sleep with us.


I heard she played with something on the floor. Then she back to our bed room, jump up to the side table. A couple minutes later, she jumped down. she still can't decide where she is going to sleep.


And then she chose to sleep on top of the blanket on the floor near my bed side.I knew she was there because her purring. And then she slept.


An hour later, I got up to get some drink. She didn't follow me or moved. She slept well.




In the middle of the night, she woke up. I heard she cleaned up herself ( by licking )

After that she jumped up to our bed then sleep between me and my husband. She snored. And finally, I back to sleep too. I can't remember what time it was.

http://www.emocutez.com



In the morning, I feed her before I let her go home and I go to work. I hope she don't get to the big trouble with her owner so she can come to visit us later : ) My lovely Puddy !

3 comments:

The Chair Speaks said...

Ah, she has started to make herself at home in your house!
Love your little cartoon!

Anzu said...

It's just a introductory chapter of
happy story with the happy cat.
I think nights with a cat give you
a lifelong happiness.

Boom Nisanart said...

EJ, Yes she is...I am so happy about it : )

Anzu, The thing you just said it's so true

Thank you for your comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...