Saturday, October 16, 2010

URGENT NEWS


URGENT NEWS

My mom and I want to spread this news to all people who live in Melbourne, Australia. The Ingrid's Heaven ( Cats Shelter ) they urge everyone to spread the word that they need as many cats as possible to find homes before their big move.

The Haven is facing some difficult times as they have been given notice on their rental property. Their landlord wants to move back in after 10 years but this has put us in an awkward position to find somewhere else to live with the cats, horses and dogs before Christmas. What will happen is yet unclear but the Haven cats are safe, They will do anything in their power to continue their shelter but They are a bit shell shocked at the moment as they are not in a poistion to buy a property but will have to find somewhere again to rent.

If you live in Melbourne, Australia and would like to help , please spread this news or visit their website " Link :The Ingrid's Heaven " to print the flyer and print it out and put it up in your workplace.

10 comments:

cats of wildcat woods said...

We posted this on Facebook and Twitter - hope it helps!

Kay L. Davies said...

Oh, Puddy, I hope they all get adopted. They're so lovely and lovable.

Kay, Alberta, Canada

Ellen Whyte said...

Too many stories like this. Sad.

Jacqueline said...

We hope they all find loving homes; we are purring for those sweet babies...xoxo...Calle, Halle, Sukki

Teddy Westlife said...

I will Twitter about this too, you never know who might read it.

Kate (Pablo's mum) said...

Oh, I really hope that these animals find good homes. It's so sad that not every animal is as well loved as we are.

Hey, thanks so much for your good wishes since I've been sick. It's great to know that I have so many friends thinking of me!

Vicki said...

This is urgent news - I will send this on to my Melbourne friends immediately!!!!

Mariodacat said...

Oh dear, I do hope they can gind another place to live.

Hannah and Lucy said...

We hope lovely homes are found for them all.

BlossomFlowerGirl said...

I hope your friends find a property in time.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...