Tuesday, March 8, 2011

What my mommy is doing ?


She take a photo of the mushroom !


OMC ! Why she is doing that ?
I'm here !


Why doesn't she take a photo of me ?
Even I don't like that flash box,
But it doesn't mean..

Me and Mushroom.
She chose the mushroom !


Unacceptable !!!
I will give her a lesson !



Pay Attention with your son !
Not The Mushroom !


Yes, I ate it !

GONE !...FOREVER !!

51 comments:

Kea said...

MOL! Was that a magic mushroom, Mr. Puddy? Are you going to have hallucinations now? :-D

-Nicki and Derry

Pandafur said...

You show her Mr Puddy! I hope your belleh duzn't gets sick frum that mushroom, or iz you a vegetarian kitty?

Sparkle said...

I hear mushrooms taste kind of meaty - is it true?

Kay L. Davies said...

Oh, Puddy, it was a very pretty mushroom, but was it edible? Some mushrooms are poisonous.
Very funny story about your mom not wanting to take pictures of you.
Love, Kay and Lindy

Kay, Alberta, Canada
An Unfittie's Guide to Adventurous Travel

Catsparella said...

Good job, Puddy! Although I'm not sure what you were so upset about..she took 4 pictures of you and only 1 and a half of the mushroom! :) I hope it was yummy!

Cat Mandu said...

Yucky! I don't think I could ever eat one of those! Maybe some grass.
Mandu

Ginger Jasper said...

Oh dear I hope you were ok eating that. Your mum got some fabulous pictures of you again.. Hugs GJ xx

Eric and Flynn said...

oh Mr. Puddy, you taught that mushroom a lesson for taking your mum's attention.

Brian said...

You have such a good way of making your point Mr. Puddy!

ABBY said...

Oh Mr Puddy that is so funny. Mom took pictures of a mushroom today that is putting on our bloggie for our Garden post on Thursday. We just had to laugh!!

purrin
xoxoxo

caspersmom said...

I don't know Mr Puddy, there are some pretty great pictures of you before the mushroom came along. By the way, how did the mushroom taste. It looked good. Thanks for stopping by and visiting us on our blog.

Casper

Tom, Tama-Chan, Sei-Chan and Bibi-Chan said...

We really love that first photo of you, Puddy! And we hope that mushroom was not a bad one...

Purrs,
The Chans

Photo Cache said...

LOL!!!

Mr. Puddy you're the best

Old Kitty said...

Mr Puddy!!!!! You must always be the centre of attention!! Yay!!!

Take care
x

OKcats said...

Hahaha!! We love it, Mr. Puddy! You always show you mom how things should be!

Katnip Lounge said...

uuurgh! You ate the mushroom? Puddy, you are crazypants! And handsome.

Tamago said...

Hahahahaha! I love the ending! Of course it's not acceptable that your mom pays more attention to anything else other than you, but I didn't think you would eat the mashroom! Mr. Puddy, you are so funny! ...But is your tummy ok after eating mashroom??

Laila and Minchie said...

You showed her, Mr. Puddy! Did that mushroom taste good?

The Whiskeratti said...

You sure do have a firm paw with your Mom, Mr Puddy.

Cat Chat With Caren And Cody said...

OMC I saw Kea's comment and I was laughing and laughing about the "magic mushroom"

Puddy I hope you really didn't eat that! I know your Mom wouldn't let you.

Your Mom takes so many pictures of you that she just wanted to show us something that we may not see very often.

I have to agree though....I could look at pictures of you for hours and hours, the mushroom was nice, but I would rather see YOU!
xoxoxo

Mr Puddy said...

Guys, Mom didn't expect I ate the mushroom.

By the time, she saw me , The mushroom already has gone ! And I'm ok...No Sickness but Crazy..heh..heh..hee

PS : Thanks a lot to worry about toxic from Mushroom

Cat of Nine Tales said...

The things kitties must do for attentions! Eating fungus, even. You are dedicated to the cause, Mr Puddy. I'll give you that! Yukky fungus?!
~Lisa Co9T

Cat said...

Very subtle Mr. Puddy - LOL!!!

Stacy Hurt said...

Oh Puddy; you is such a FUN GI MOL!!
Why did you eated it? Was it icky? The water drops looked so delicate too. You is silly!

xoxo
Ms. Stella O'Houligan

Cat-in-Sydney said...

Mr Puddy! That was a monster disguised as mushroom you ate! Thanks for saving the rest of us from the monster! har har har *evil laughs*

BeadedTail said...

We can't believe you were upstaged by a mushroom! That is just crazy! You are way too handsome to be looking a mushroom instead of you!

Spitty-the-Kitty said...

What is WRONG with your Mom?? When she has handsome, glorious YOU to photograph, how can she waste time on a silly fungus. I'm really not sure you should have eaten that, though, Puddy. You never know!

A few Good Cats said...

Oh my, Mr P... you certainly took matters into your own... mouth! :-)

Bryan said...

Good for you Mr Puddy, you sure showed her what is important.

Frank's Corner said...

Mr.Puddy, Your whiskers shine magnificently in the sunshine...they are so curly! I wish I had whiskers like that! Frankie

Cara n Crew said...

We were thinkin magic mushrooms too! :D How dare your mom not take pic-shers of you Mr Puddy! We'd miss seeing you :D

Pip, Smidgen, Minnie, and Hollie

Boo-Bah said...

Oh noes!! Mr Puddy. We hope it wasn't the poisonous kind.
You are so adventurous. We hope mommy learned her lesson and takes pictures of only you.

Cezar and Léia said...

Oh Puddy, I love your expression in these pictures!!!!!
Luna

Madi and Mom said...

OMC Mr. Puddy you decapitated the mushroom. Hopefully it was an acceptable mushroom to eat and you didn't get a tummy ache.
Madi

Daisy said...

Mr. Puddy, I do not blame you for biting the head off that stupid mushroom!

Admiral Hestorb said...

Mr. Puddy! You did exactly the RIGHT thing! That'll show her. By the way, your whiskers are off the charts handsome!

xox

Mariodacat said...

Yikes Puddy - I hope dat mushroomy thing not make you sick.

Sammy, Andy and Shelly said...

MOL....good job, Puddy!!!!!!!!

Luna and Luzie said...

Hehehe, what did you with the mushroom, Mr. Puddy???

It was indeed a interesting mushroom, but we love the adorable photos of you today too!!!

purrrs

Milo and Alfie Marshall said...

OMC! We hope that WASN'T a poisonous toadstool! Doo yo feel ok?

JC said...

Yuck, tell me you just played with it. Aren't they usually dusty ... you'd have to do a clean up on aisle paws.

Princess Jasmine said...

Hee he Mr Puddy. There is definitely not mushroom (much room) for anything other than gorgous you :) xx

Purrfect Haven said...

hahaah serious?! .... hahaha can't believe you Puddy - what a star - you know how to ensure attention. Love from us at Haven, Darcy, Bingley and Helen XXX

Barbara said...

LOL! So funny. You're a little devil :O)

Jacqueline said...

MOL silly Puddy!!...Happy Mardi Gras, sweet friend!!...kisses...Calle, Halle, Sukki

7ladybugz said...

You can get sick from eating things like that !!! *tsk tsk* LOL

The Island Cats said...

Wow, Puddy! We guess you showed her!!

Gattina said...

That is really a shame you and a mushroom ! At least a picture with Pamela Anderson crawling through the bushes.

CatLadyDiary.com said...

You, Mr. Puddy, are very very funny!

lupie said...

I'm going through your previous posts!!
I gotta say again Puddy!!! You are so funny!!!!
I'm smiling!!

P:S: So, was it a magic mushroom????

GreatGranny said...

Was it a good tasty mushroom? We loved the 'Puddy' photos before the mushroom, so handsome.
Kassey

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...