Friday, July 16, 2010

New Toy


I really want to buy her a little mouse but I didn't have time to go to the shop. So I decided to make one by myself. I made it from cotton gloves. Nothing complicated to make, I put the cotton balls inside and just sew it by hand.I did it on my lunch time at work. And I can't wait to see what is going to happen when she see it. I hope she like it. When I finished work , back home. She was already with my husband. So I throw the mouse to her, and she catches !!!


She love it : ) I can't stop smile when I saw she play with my little mouse and enjoy it so much. She run around, catches it so many...many times. I'm so proud of myself and I'm so glad she love it.




1 comment:

Gemma Wiseman said...

O this is wonderful! Good on you making a toy for her! She looks so happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...