Sunday, August 8, 2010

Closed fire place


This fire place used to be her hiding place. But sadly, I can't let her go to hide there anymore. What is the story behind this.

My cat visitor love to go there to do hiding. Since we found out this is her hiding spot. Then she start to spent more time in there over than 20 min. We think, she try to find the new way to get in and out to our place without knocking our door. But It's no way out, she can get to underneath but that's about it. 

This fire place is safe for her because it's not finnish renovation and we didn't use it. I still let her doing that till.... she start to use as a toilet !!!!! I don't why.

By the way, it's not her false at all because she is not belong to us so there is no litter tray in our house. But normally, when she want to do, she will knock the door to go out and do it in our garden. And this is her toilet.


But I don't know what is happening, she start to use my fire place pretty often as a toilet and it gave an unpleasant smell to the whole room ( it's dinning room ). 

That's the reason I have to close it. Now, I bought her the cat litter so she can use it any times she need to do it if she don't want to go outside in the rainy day. I put under the table in the back room so she can have some privacy there.


When she first saw her tray, she is really happy. My husband put her on the top of the litter to let she know it's for her. She dig it straight away and do it in front of us. Like..she want to say to us " See.. I know how to use it !!! " My husband and me just smile and tell her " Good Girl !!! " : )

4 comments:

dArtagnan Rumblepurr/Diego Hamlet Moonfur said...

Hello my friend! I saw your comment on Daisy's blog asking what breed I am? I'm a Maine Coon :)

Thank you so much for your support, and it's nice to meet you! I like your blog very much :)

Jacqueline said...

That was very nice of you; we hope Puddy has no more accidents by the fireplace, it looks like you took care of that...xoxo...Calle, Halle, Sukki

The Chair Speaks said...

Puddy is a clever girl!

Boom Nisanart said...

Thank you for you all : )

Inigo & d' artagnan, Thanks so much to replied back in my blog

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...