Sunday, August 22, 2010

Who get her first kiss ?


Who get her first kiss ? Can you guess ?

One afternoon, she sleep on the dinning table. My husband love to pat her, rub her chin and then she woke up and start to lick his forehead. He is exciting and tell me " She lick my forehead " with a happy smile. I got no ideas what it feel like to be lick by her. Yes, my husband got her first kiss : )

The day later, I went to pat her to put her to sleep ( afternoon nap ) in the same place, then I put my face close to her. She start to lick my forehead too. Her tongue rough like sandpaper ! I have never known these before. It's weird feeling ! ...It's cold and rough but I feel very special ! I feel she love me so I tell my husband same as he told me " She lick my face ! "

She doesn't do it often. Some times, she does it with me in the weekend morning to wake me up. So my husband got 1 first kiss and I got 4 kisses like now : ) but the 4th one, I can smell fish on my face....Eew !!!

http://www.emocutez.com

18 comments:

Jan said...

I'm very allergic, so have no cats, but I'm an animal lover. I've always heard that cats tongues are like sandpaper.

Sylvia K said...

Fun, lovely shadow shot! She's a beautiful cat! Enjoy your weekend!

Sylvia

Jacqueline said...

Yes, I always feel priviledged when my babies lick me too; it's rough but it's very loving!...Have a fun day, sweet friends...kisses to beautiful Puddy :)...J, Calle, Halle, Sukki

Nancy E said...

Those whiskers are amazing ---- I also really like the lighting. Great shot!

The Chair Speaks said...

LOL! Congratulations! LOL!

Joanne Olivieri said...

She is adorable to say the least. Great shot.

Fifi Flowers said...

ooooooh sooooo CUTE!!!

Ashley Sisk said...

Thanks so much for visiting today. I love kitty kisses, although they often tickle. Have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

She's a sweetie!

Anonymous said...

She's beautiful!

Al said...

Lovely sweet kitty!

Gemma Wiseman said...

O so cute! Cats can be such loving characters! And they show you too!

jabblog said...

Very sweet! She loves you.

Lynn said...

She is beautiful. Next she'll be giving you a cat kisses bath. :D

EG CameraGirl said...

Isn't it wonderful when a cat loves you?

Ewa said...

it's great to have a cat like that!

Patti said...

Nothing like being loved by a cat!

I agree that their tongues feel like sandpaper.

Thanks for stopping by to see my photos of Linus.

GreatGranny said...

I like cat kisses and feel fortunate when Kassey kisses me. Your girl is beautiful like Puddy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...