Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Drive Way Spot


" I adopted Boom and her family long time ago like I do to other family along this street ( How many family ? sorry, I won't tell you that )  I think Boom, she know well about it but she adopt me because she want to let another human family of mine know I have to spend a lots of time here because I am a big boy now. I have to have my own territory. It's a duty of man cat. And it is a big job !  another house, they have another boy to take care of it but Boom's place, she didn't has any cats to look after so I have to step in and do it as a man cat !  but I still visit every houses as usual. Human can say whatever they want to say, Think whatever they want about me but I have my own way... my own rule !  "

http://www.emocutez.com


" See.. this spot, I sit here because it's the best spot, I can watch out the front yard and the backyard. And if other cats come across, they have to ask my permission ! "

http://www.emocutez.com


Since Boom know I am a boy not a girl. She think the cat next door is my girl friend. And she think I sit here to have a chance to see her.... Oh well !  I am not going to say anything ! ..but I can tell she is cute ! "
http://www.emocutez.com

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

And you are a VERY handsome ManCat~!!! We are so happy that Boom is going to be adopting you and that you get a "peek" at your girlfriend cat!

Cory said...

I think it's cool that your story is a lot like Figaro's. You both hung out at your new homes, you had another "home" in the neighborhood. Both our parents thought you boys were girls. Both our parents talked to the former "owners" and got agreement to adopt. Both of you are floofy!

How cool is that!

The Chair Speaks said...

Yay! This calls for a celebration Puddy!

Jacqueline said...

Mr. Puddy, you are such a handsome mancat, we are all swooning over your photos, sweet boy...Your three admirers, sending you lots of kisses...Calle, Halle, Sukki

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...