Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Day 3 : no visited from her


I saw this cat from a long distance when I got to my front door. First time, I though it's my cat visitor so I turned from my front door and then I walked across the street to see her. But it's not my cat visitor. It's a black cat. He or she is totally beautiful young cat. This one has never visited me.And I just noticed most cat around my area is black , black and white or black silver cat. Totally made me confused and miss her more.

I got inside my house. No Puddy ( My cat Visitor ) waiting for me. what is going on ?

http://www.emocutez.com

4 comments:

The Chair Speaks said...

Hope she comes visiting soon!

Jacqueline said...

This black kitty is beautiful, but we really hope Puddy shows up soon...Best of luck with that...xoxo...Calle, Halle, Sukki

Anzu said...

I'm sorry being not able to meet her.
However, I believe that
Good things come to he who waits !
m(゚- ゚ )
It's my dreamy hope that she is going to take her baby
to your house in spring.

Boom Nisanart said...

Thank you so much for your supported. I hope she is coming back soon

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...